Meet Service Agent: Everything you need to know!
Microsoft's newest AI-powered agent for Dynamics 365 Customer Service is now generally available, and in this video I'll show you what it is, how it works, and why it's much more than…
Microsoft's newest AI-powered agent for Dynamics 365 Customer Service is now generally available, and in this video I'll show you what it is, how it works, and why it's much more than…
In this video, I give you a hands-on demo of the Voice Channel in Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Contact Center. You'll see exactly what it looks like and how it works…
Microsoft just released a ton of updates for Dynamics 365 Field Service scheduling as part of 2026 Release Wave 1 and I can’t wait to tell you all about it! If you…
In this video, I walk through my favorite scheduling updates in D365 Field Service and explain how they can help dispatchers and schedulers work more efficiently. From moving and reassigning multiple bookings…
In this short 2 minute video, I'm showing you a demo of the new Data Exploration Agent, an AI-powered experience that lets you ask questions about your data using natural language. Instead…
I am a big fan of the agent, or copilot (whatever you want to call it) that lives in the sidecar in Dynamics 365 Customer Service. The little helper we all know…
In this video, I take a look at one of the newest capabilities in Dynamics 365 Customer Service: verbatim knowledge responses. We all know and love Copilot in the Customer Service sidecar:…
In this short tutorial, you'll see how Smart Paste in Dynamics 365 Sales eliminates manual data entry for good. Simply copy an email from a prospect, paste it into your lead form,…
The Quality Evaluation Agent helps organizations automate and scale their quality management process by analyzing customer interactions, applying evaluation criteria, and helping supervisors identify opportunities to improve agent performance. In this video,…
If you’ve been following along, in a previous article I wrote called “Understanding the Dynamics 365 Quality Evaluation Agent: A Complete Breakdown“, I dove into the different components that make up the…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

