Video
Ever wish your customer service conversations could magically speak the same language? Well, Dynamics 365 Contact Center has a little translation magic up its sleeve! In this demo, I'm taking a look…
Customer Service
In today’s world AI is becoming a bigger part of the customer service experience. AI is already helping customer service reps by generating email responses, find solutions to customer issues, summarizing conversations,…
Video
AI is becoming a bigger part of the customer service experience, but with all that AI comes the need for some guardrails! In this video, I'll show you the new governance feature…
Video
What if your customers could check their order status without ever needing to talk to a customer service representative? In this demo, see how an AI agent in Dynamics 365 Customer Service…
Video
In this video I demonstrate the embedded dialer in the Customer Service Workspace, part of D365 Customer Service/Contact Center. X: https://x.com/D365Goddess LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/diantaylor/ Bluesky: https://bsky.app/profile/d365goddess.bsky.social Website: https://d365goddess.com