Wishing you all a happy and prosperous New year 2019!
First question is why query? Lets see the advantage of queries.
- First you can limit the amount of data you retrieve from the server by defining only the specific columns you need
- You can join multiple tables into one query saving loop code pattern.
- They are also light weight than Table Queries.
Below is the article which…
Continue Reading chrisdsilvablog’s Article on their blog
How to fetch data in Part type page using a Query in NAV? – Chris D’silva’s Blog – Dynamics NAV and Business Central
Blog Syndicated with chrisdsilvablog’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.16How to make Drop Shipment with Item tracking and Requisition worksheet in Business Central ?
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.10Business Central: How will Item tracking affect Inbound, Outbound and Internal transactions?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.26Business Central: Why do we need Item tracking and how do I set it up?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.09Functional Tip: How does Business Central assign priority to Responsibility Centres?