There are several ways to import the data into Dynamics 365 or Common Data Service and one of them is using out-of-the-box Data Import Wizard. When the Import Data functionality is used to create the records, the system handles the lookup fields differently from the other types of data.
- If the lookup field requirement option is Business Required (Mandatory), the system resolves the lookup…
Continue Reading email@example.com (Linn Zaw Win)’s Article on their blog
If the lookup field requirement option is Business Required (Mandatory), the system resolves the lookup and set the value upon record creation Otherwise, the system creates all the records with an empty value in Optional lookup fields.
Blog Syndicated with firstname.lastname@example.org (Linn Zaw Win)’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2020.05.17Import Data Behaviour for Lookup Fields in Dynamics 365 (CDS)
- #Dyn365CE2020.05.10Show Global Notification on Load of Model-driven App in Dynamics 365
- #Dyn365CE2020.05.05Send Email from Dynamics 365/CDS with Attachment from Notes Using Flow
- #Dyn365CE2020.04.27Upload SharePoint Documents for Dynamics 365/CDS Records Using Flow