2. Create and build a runnable class (“job”) to call DataExpansionTraceControl::clear(true).
Continue Reading Dag Calafell, III’s Article on their blog
Tracing not started error? Perhaps, like me, you recently rebooted the environment and it had not fully initialized before you tried to start recording on a new Data Expansion project. 1. Reboot the environment. 2. Create and build a runnable class (“job”) to call DataExpansionTraceControl::clear(true). 3.
Blog Syndicated with Dag Calafell, III’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365O2019.12.13Static IP not guaranteed for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- #Dyn365O2019.11.08Searching Code in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Using PowerShell
- #Dyn365O2019.10.17F&O Data Expansion Tool: Error Tracing Not Started
- #Dyn365O2019.10.11F&O Data Expansion Tool: Recording Data Creation