The second part of the series of the blog post is to leverage the Microsoft Azure AD capability to deliver the authentication capability for the Dynamics 365 Portal.
There are 2 parts of the Azure AD that we can use depending on the audience:
- Internal-facing Portal: Azure AD
- External-facing Portal: Azure AD B2C
Now, let’s walk through the detail on each part.
Azure AD Authentication
Continue Reading Andre Margono’s Article on their blog
Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Deep Dive (Part 2) – Using the Microsoft Azure AD | Work and Study book
Blog Syndicated with Andre Margono’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2019.07.18Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Deep Dive (Part 3) – Using the Third Party Auth Providers
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.03Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Deep Dive (Part 2) – Using the Microsoft Azure AD | Work and Study book
- #Dyn365CE2019.04.04Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Series (Part 1) – The Basics | Work and Study book
- #Dyn365CE2018.09.07Update to the Unified Interface in the October 2018 Release | Work and Study book