The second part of the series of the blog post is to leverage the Microsoft Azure AD capability to deliver the authentication capability for the Dynamics 365 Portal.
There are 2 parts of the Azure AD that we can use depending on the audience:
- Internal-facing Portal: Azure AD
- External-facing Portal: Azure AD B2C
Now, let’s walk through the detail on each part.
Azure AD Authentication
Continue Reading Andre Margono’s Article on their blog
Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Deep Dive (Part 2) – Using the Microsoft Azure AD | Work and Study book
Blog Syndicated with Andre Margono’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2019.10.22New PCF – TinyMCE Rich Text Editor
- #Dyn365CE2019.10.17My First PCF Control: AddressFinder Australian Addresses
- #Dyn365CE2019.10.15Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Deep Dive (Part 4) – Tips & Tricks
- #Dyn365CE2019.07.18Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Deep Dive (Part 3) – Using the Third Party Auth Providers