Defining requirements for complex Power Platform apps with Hamish Sheild
120. Hamish Sheild describes his five step Solution Mapping framework for using design thinking principles to define the requirements for complex Power Platform applications.
- Hamish has discovered Outlook's Board View and Neil is evaluating Motion for improving productivity.
- AppRising's Solution Mapping Framework
- What is a complex application?
- Observing users in their environment
- Customer journey…
Continue Reading Hamish Sheild’s Article on their blog
Hamish Sheild: [00:00:00] And I was like, how am I going to get these requirements out in a way that I understand them, my employee understands them and the customer as well? Neil Benson: Welcome to Amazing Applications, episode 120. I’m Neil Benson from Customery. Thanks for downloading another episode.
Blog Syndicated with Hamish Sheild’s Permission