Skip to content

Kiril Radoslavov

18 Posts
3,483 Views

Hi all, I'm from Sofia, Bulgaria. I've been working with Office 365 and Dynamics 365 for more than 5 years. Started as a Technical Support Engineer and slowly but surely found my way as a Dynamics CRM Consultant. Recently I've started my own company in Bulgaria called Simetrix Consult, for providing training for Office 365 and Dynamics CRM. Always willing to learn new tips and tricks about Office 365 and Dynamics CRM.

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

How to auto assign records in Dynamics CRM?

Find out more posts on my blog  The story behind In companies with different departments there always has a need records to be redirect (or to use the…

📅 5 August 2021 👁 116 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Identify fake/abusive records in CRM

Find out more post on my blog. If you have a business model where every new user for your organization must have a Contact/Account in your CRM system,…

📅 5 August 2021 👁 282 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Postman – Dynamics 365 connection

If you’ve seen my last couple of posts, you will see that I’ve been playing around with Power Automate a lot. If you’ve read them you will know…

📅 24 February 2021 👁 344 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Custom Connector in Power Automate

This is part one of a complete solution that I will post on how to use Power Automate custom connectors with CDS. Power Automate is getting more and…

📅 19 February 2021 👁 153 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Multilanguage data import in Dynamics 365

Why my freshly imported data into CRM look gibberish? I asked myself that question after the recent data import. You see, I'm from Bulgaria, but very, VERY rarely…

📅 19 January 2021 👁 144 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Auto archive CRM emails in Gmail

We all know that Dynamics CRM offers a POP3/SMTP connection with Gmail. Some of you might be using it and others consider it as an option, either way,…

📅 20 November 2020 👁 87 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Create Opportunity in CRM from an Excel file

Remember that the Community is all about sharing knowledge, experience, and best practices with others. Early this year a wrote an article on how to send an email…

📅 12 November 2020 👁 71 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Create CRM Case using Power Virtual Agent

Power Virtual Agent is a great piece of software, it makes a lot of people's dream (like mine) to create their own chatbot, real. With this example, I…

📅 2 November 2020 👁 191 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Change the owner of a workflow

Now, I know what you might think by reading only the title of this article “seriously, is this guys joking?”, we’ll wait for it, it is actually a…

📅 26 October 2020 👁 360 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Dynamics 365 Soft Phone Complete Guide

Recently with Release wave 2 plan (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2019wave2/) there are a couple of interesting features that for sure can improve Sales and Support efficiency. One of these features is…

📅 9 October 2020 👁 141 views