Skip to content
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Microsoft Flow Vs Dynamics 365 Workflows – Part 1

I’ve seen some chatter recently about people’s use of Microsoft Flow over Dynamics 365 Workflows. Some people are choosing to solely write flows, others are choosing a mixture…

📅 5 November 2018 👁 90 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

CRMUG/D365 UG – UK North West October 18

Not my typical technical post but something I wanted to write about. I’ve been going to the CRMUG’s for a couple of years now and on October 11th…

📅 22 October 2018 👁 256 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Quick Tips – Can’t Open forms after an instance copy

Quick Tips – a succinct post which handles a specific tip or topic; not requiring too much explanation or guidance. Continuing my trend of copying Dynamics 365 instances,…

📅 2 October 2018 👁 122 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Forms and Flow – Get data quick and easy, no code

Flow is brilliant! Forms are a great tool! Both combined allow for some quick and easy data gathering. Let’s start by talking about Forms. Microsoft released Forms a…

📅 21 September 2018 👁 194 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Quick Tips – Copying Organisations and fixing views

Quick Tips – a succinct post which handles a specific tip or topic; not requiring too much explanation or guidance. I’ve come across quite a number of issues…

📅 8 September 2018 👁 131 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

500 Error in home.dynamics.com

Matt’s notes: Since starting this blog, I’ve had numerous comments and messages from people in the D365 community wanting to collaborate or discuss with a fellow D365 Geek.…

📅 23 August 2018 👁 1,986 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Stop – Prevent deletes while still allowing deletes

Deleting records. There are times where you need to delete records and there are times when you don’t want to delete records. I’m an advocate of only giving…

📅 24 July 2018 👁 110 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Major Changes to D365

Big changes are afoot in the Dynamics 365 world. Announced today by Mo Osborne, there are changes to the way Dynamics 365 will handle upgrades and bring it…

📅 6 July 2018 👁 124 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Powerful – Embed PowerApps into D365 Dashboards

Ever wanted to embed your PowerApp into a Dynamics 365 Dashboard? No? What’s been stopping you? To be honest, I didn’t know I wanted to do this until…

📅 2 July 2018 👁 319 views