Flow Finder Open Source tool – XrmToolBox
In this video, I showcase my open source tool, the Flow Finder, in the XrmToolBox. This tool allows organisations to review, manage and update their flows. This tool sits inside the XrmToolBox,…
In this video, I showcase my open source tool, the Flow Finder, in the XrmToolBox. This tool allows organisations to review, manage and update their flows. This tool sits inside the XrmToolBox,…
In this video, I showcase my open source tool, the Flow Finder, in the Power Platform ToolBox. This tool allows organisations to review, manage and update their flows. This tool sits inside…
I am not a developer. I don't claim to be a developer. I have built things, I have designed things, I have learnt how to code certain things and got better over…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

