Skip to content
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Word Templates – Downloading

There are a lot of people with nicknames in the D365 community, The CRM Chart Guy, The API Guy, EmojiMegs; these are people synonymous with either a feature…

📅 10 May 2019 👁 97 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Flic and Flow – Trigger a Flow with a physical button

I was chatting to a good friend of mine, Iain Connolly about…something and we ended up talking about SmartHome devices. He sent me a picture of his Flic…

📅 1 May 2019 👁 420 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Flow – Item not in Dynamic content but returned in JSON?

I’ve been doing some work with Flow recently, specifically around approvals which I’ve written about here. I’m creating an approval system for quotes and wanted to send some…

📅 16 April 2019 👁 405 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

User Group Summit Europe 2019 – I'm presenting!!

I’ve written a post previously about the CRMUG/D365UG and about the first CRMUGNW meeting that I helped organise as part of the committee. User Group Summit Europe or…

📅 18 February 2019 👁 68 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Word Templates – Advanced Features

In the first two parts to this blog series, we learned how to create a simple letter/mailmerge as well as Quotes using repeating lines in a table. These…

📅 9 February 2019 👁 224 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Word Templates – Intermediate features

We learned in my previous post, Word Template – Introductions, how to create a simple Word template but now we want to do a bit more. I showed…

📅 16 January 2019 👁 82 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Word Templates – Introduction

Word Templates are one of my favourite unsung heroes of Dynamics 365. They are great, they allow you to create quick and easy templates which can be used…

📅 8 January 2019 👁 94 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

D365 Community Appreciation

I’ve seen a few tweets of admiration, appreciation and inspiration for the Dynamics/PowerPlatform community the last couple of days so I wanted to write a blog post talking…

📅 21 December 2018 👁 241 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Microsoft Flow vs Dynamics 365 Workflows Part 3

This is a summary of part 1 and part 2 of my series on Flow Vs Workflows. One of the reasons to begin this series was to learn…

📅 13 December 2018 👁 70 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Microsoft Flow Vs Dynamics 365 Workflows – Part 2

Following on from my previous post about Microsoft Flow vs Dynamics 365 Workflows, this time we are looking at the built in workflow engine in Dynamics 365 Customer…

📅 20 November 2018 👁 375 views