Skip to content
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Use Power Automate for currency conversions

I blogged recently about embedding canvas apps into Model-driven apps and how this can now be easily done. As part of my Scottish Summitpresentation I embedded a canvas…

📅 23 March 2020 👁 220 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Power Apps – Embed a Canvas App into a Model Driven App Redux

Last year Microsoft released the ability to embed canvas apps into Model-driven Apps into general availability and also improved on the preview features they’d previously released. I wrote…

📅 10 March 2020 👁 126 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Call a Power Automate Flow from Custom button in CDS/D365

Power Automate has a lot of advantages over Classic Workflows. I’ve given presentations on this topic and it’s an ongoing conversation piece in the community, of what everyone…

📅 17 February 2020 👁 217 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Connect XrmToolBox with MFA Step-by-Step guide

There is no denying that the XrmToolBoxis one of the best collections of tools for any developer, consultant, business analyst or administrators who work with Dynamics 365, CDS…

📅 10 February 2020 👁 208 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

5 people who inspired me in 2019

As we move forward from 2019 into 2020, I wanted to write about the people that inspire me, the people who, when I see them do something, I…

📅 30 December 2019 👁 73 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Calculate Age as Whole Number using Power Automate

This problem has annoyed me for a couple of years. I’ve used several methods over the years to calculate age in D365 from Business Rules, Workflows, to JavaScript…

📅 12 December 2019 👁 101 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

#MSFlowVember Final Totals!!

What. A. Month! #MSFlowVember has come to an end and it’s been such a great reaction to it all. When I first came up with the idea for…

📅 2 December 2019 👁 147 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

#MSFlowVember Update

Howdy all, we are halfway through #MSFlowVember so I thought it would be a good time to do an update. But first, an important announcement, Microsoft have officially…

📅 15 November 2019 👁 257 views