Personal Power Platform Pipelines – Revisited
I've written previously my thoughts on Personal Power Platform Pipelines and ways to prevent the ability to use them in lieu of a...
I've written previously my thoughts on Personal Power Platform Pipelines and ways to prevent the ability to use them in lieu of a...
Wow that's a long title! But it's accurate. And it's difficult to figure out. I spent a bit of time recently trying to figure out the...
Automation and the ability to automate and improve my efficiencies in my work and home life, lead me to the career I have today. I often...
It's triggers all the way down - Terry "Flow" Pratchett But a flow only has 1 trigger, right….right??? Well I thought that too, but a...
In this episode of The Power Chatform, I talk to Mark Christie about his career, his legacy and Scottish Summit.https://www.linkedin.com/in/themarkchristie/https://www.scottishsummit.com/https://365community.online/
In this episode I speak to the incredible Ana Inés Urrutia and Larry Merkelis. Ana is an HR implementation consultant and Business Applications MVP in Uruguay. Larry is a D365 and Power…
In this episode I speak to the fantabulous Power Platform Trivia duo, Tricia Sinclair and Andrew Bibby. Tricia is a Pre-Sales Architect at DXC, D365UG UK London/Reading committee…
One of the most common scenarios for businesses is to check if a record exists and if it exists do something, if not, do something else. You could…
I love Word Templates. Not sure if that’s ever been apparent with all my posts on Word Templates or my presentations on them, but I do. I think…
In this episode I catch up with Matt Beard and Claire Carmichael. Matt is the development team lead at Data8, D365UG UK London/Reading committee member and XrmToolBox Author.…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

