Vibe coding an XrmToolBox Tool part 2 – Now we vibing!
In my previous post, I wrote about how I tried to build a XrmToolBox tool with no C# or plugin experience by Vibe coding with GitHub Copilot and the results were, quite…
In my previous post, I wrote about how I tried to build a XrmToolBox tool with no C# or plugin experience by Vibe coding with GitHub Copilot and the results were, quite…
I am not a developer. I don't claim to be a developer. I have built things, I have designed things, I have learnt how to code certain things and got better over…
I've written before about my architectural pattern for oAuth connection delegated deployments and I've even provided a step by step guide and template flow to help people with the process but it's…
There is a new preview feature just released, called Power Platform Alerts. This new features allows admins to setup alerts for various...
I have written about changing connections with Pipelines , maybe a couple of times , but in my scenarios I approached it from changing...
A new feature was announced in the Power Platform Wave 1 2025 release notes, that would enable the access to a default Pipeline via an...
I've previously blogged about my architecture patterns for delegated deployments for connections using oAuth . This pattern allows you to...
Power Platform Pipelines have been getting lots of updates and new features since their release 2 years ago. Just recently, we got the...
I am a big fan of Power Platform Pipelines! Shocker, I know. One of the things I've heard from people is how their development...
I was building some complex flows the other day and I was looking to simplify it the best I could. I started looking at outputs from...
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

