Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Issue 1: The Appointment Form refreshes upon record save I received a report recently from one of the customers that the system triggers a form refresh upon auto-save of…
📅 22 January 2020
👁 168 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
One of the most common UI requests that I receive from the customers from time to time is to change the sorting order of the activities on the Timeline…
📅 20 January 2020
👁 168 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
As some of you may aware, there is a place called Power Apps maker portal (not to be confused with Power Apps portals) where you can customise the…
📅 4 January 2020
👁 132 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Since the announcement of the general availability of embedded canvas apps in model-driven forms, we have not heard any update on the Embedded Canvas Apps space, no mention of…
📅 28 December 2019
👁 57 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
If you come from the Dynamics 365 CE/CRM developer background, you would know that the value of the lookup field (or attribute, whatever you prefer to call it)…
📅 23 December 2019
👁 106 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Recently in one of my Dynamics 365 projects, I had to filter the lookup using JavaScript because of the nature of the filter which cannot be achieved using…
📅 23 December 2019
👁 239 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
With the deprecation of Xrm.Page.context.getQueryStringParameters, Microsoft Docs article suggested using formContext.data.attributes API to make retrieval of non-entity bound data consistent across entity forms.But some of the sample codes that I…
📅 23 December 2019
👁 74 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Today, I found one Action in Common Data Service (current environment) connector while I am creating an action step in Microsoft Flow.The action name is “Executes a changeset request”…
📅 23 December 2019
👁 130 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
I have been using Experimental formula bar in Power Apps Studio for a week and so far, I really like it. I can use Enter for a new line bring…
📅 23 December 2019
👁 154 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
When you collect the CDS data source into the collection, you can add the fields from the related (lookup) entity using AddColumns function. That can be achieved because the lookup values…
📅 23 December 2019
👁 98 views