With the addition of the Rich Text Control, your Multiple Lines of Text field can make a lot more sense than before.
Your usual control for Multiple Lines of Text looks like this
Rich Text Control
Now, you can turn this into a Rich Text Editor
Here’s how you do it –
- Go to the Multiple Lines of Text field, in this case, Description field.
select the inner control…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Quick Tip on how you can add a Rich Text Box for a Multiple Lines of Text field in Dynamics 365
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2021.02.28Duration field in Dynamics 365 converts Hours value to Days in Dynamics 365 | [Flow Workaround to convert in Hours and Mins]
- #Dyn365CE2021.02.22Office 365 Outlook connector in Cloud Flows showing Invalid Connection error | Power Automate
- #Dyn365CE2021.02.14Show custom ribbon button based on Security Role of the logged in User in Dynamics 365 | Ribbon Workbench in XrmToolbox
- #Dyn365CE2021.02.10Connecting XrmToolBox to an MFA enabled Dynamics 365 environment | Azure AD