Neil introduces the role of the Product Owner in Dynamics 365 projects, including:
• The primary responsibility of the Product Owner
• Five ways the Product Owner manages the Product Backlog
• Characteristics of great Product Owners
• How a Product Owner spends their time
• How to use Proxy Product Owners
• Top ten tips for Product Owners
• Where do Product Owners come from?
Remember to download the Scrum Terms cheat sheet for a handy guide to all the Scrum terms you hear in this episode.
#Customery #AmazingApps #ProductOwner
Subscribe, leave a review, send a message or leave a voicemail, apply to be a guest, read the transcript, and buy swag:
More About This Author
- Podcasts2021.10.18Microsoft FastTrack Success by Design with Seth Kircher
- Podcasts2021.09.29"OMG, I love your new system. It's so easy to use!" with Bruce Sithole, 365 Mechanix
- YouTube2021.09.23How can Microsoft partners PRICE Scrum projects to build Dynamics 365 or Power Platform apps? – YouTube
- Podcasts2021.09.16Business Transformation with Microsoft Business Apps with Lipi Sarkar