The new model-driven form designer (Preview) has some nice features added to it like
- Searching for fields in the form
- Tree View showing visual hierarchy of the controls for quick view and navigation inside the form.
The icon also makes it easy to identify the data type of the field.
- We can also check and configure how the UI would render for different type of client application
- Property Pane for the type of control selected which allows us to quickly update the properties unlike…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
The new model-driven form designer (WYSISYG) in PowerApps for Model-driven apps (Dynamics 365 CE) Preview – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.02.02Moving Marketing Email, Journey, Events, etc. between environments – Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dyn365CE2023.02.01How to – Generate Long-Lived Page Access Token – Facebook
- Dyn365CE2023.01.31How to – Hide Approve / Reject Button in Approval Email in Power Automate Approval Workflow
- Dyn365CE2023.01.30Format property missing in Date Picker in custom page – Dataverse / PowerApps