Power Platform governance at a global scale with Rene Modery
121. What's it like trying to manage 10 Microsoft 365 tenants with hundreds of environments, apps and citizen developers. Rene Modery, Power Platform Technical Lead shares his journey at global advertising company, WPP.
- Managing ten Microsoft 365 tenants for a global company with hundreds of subsidiaries.
- Power Platform environment policies and other guard rails to help makers.
- How do you know…
Continue Reading Rene Modery’s Article on their blog
Rene Modery: [00:00:00] Obviously, biggest issue mostly is then when it comes then to actually doing something that we just make sure that we are not trying to reinvent the wheel, and I think that’s also a concern for citizen developers that they need to make sure that they’re not building something that might already be in place somewhere else.
Blog Syndicated with Rene Modery’s Permission
More About This Author
- Podcasts2022.07.04Can You Build an App Without a Product Owner?
- YouTube2022.06.23Stephen Price on his “Winning Agile Projects” masterclass experience – YouTube
- Podcasts2022.06.17Power Platform governance at a global scale with Rene Modery
- Podcasts2022.06.07Defining requirements for complex Power Platform apps with Hamish Sheild