To determine which data source to use, you first need to consider where your data is stored. Depending on where your data is stored, you have different ways of connecting to the data.
There are out-of-the-box direct connections with the following:
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Azure Data Lake – Delta tables
With other sources, you can use…
Continue Reading Malin Martnes’s Article on their blog
In this post we go through the different data sources you have in Customer Insights – Data.
Blog Syndicated with Malin Martnes’s Permission
More About This Author
- D365HR23 February 2024MB-260: Transform, cleanse, and load data by using Power Query
- D365HR20 February 2024MB 260: Describe real-time ingestion capabilities and limitations
- D365HR16 February 2024MB-260: Determine whether to use the managed data lake or an organization’s data lake
- D365HR13 February 2024MB-260: Ingest and transform data using Power Query connectors