- Some custom entity views and subgrids missing the Menubar in when being added to Model Driven Power Apps in the new Unified Interface.
- Resolution is to Edit Ribbon and Publish.
- Following post describes symptoms and resolution steps.
Moving to the new Unified Interface
If you have been keeping up with the fast pace of updates coming to the Power Platform and Dynamics 365,…
Continue Reading Nick Doelman’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nick Doelman’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2019.07.11Diagnosing Errors in PowerApps Portals
- #Dyn365CE2019.07.04Dynamics 365 Customer Self-Service PowerApps Portals – Creating a Case on Behalf of Another Account
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.28Adding Drill Down Links to PowerApps Portals Forms
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.20A Good Reminder of Why the Cloud is Good Thing. – ReadyXRM