There are many instances where you need to know exactly which table field is tied to an entry on a form:
- Interested in applying table field level security
- Want to turn on some type of audit trail tracking
So how do we go about doing this?
Right Click -> Form Information
The easiest method I have found is to right click on the form field (or in some cases the form field label) and going to…
Continue Reading Alex’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Alex’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365O2021.04.06D365FO User Licensing Update April 2021
- #Dyn365O2021.04.02Why You Need To Be Careful When Using The MetadataSupport Library For Enums in D365FO
- #Dyn365O2021.03.29Should You Apply Company Restrictions to All User Roles?
- #Dyn365O2021.03.15Getting Table Field Information for Form Entry in D365FO