Ryan is a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org. We also discuss:
• The suitability of Scrum for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects. Is the Scrum framework appropriate for enterprise Dynamics 365 ERP projects and smaller Power Apps projects?
• Ryan’s advice for line-of-business managers who are taking on the product owner role for the first time in their Microsoft Business Applications project.
• Whether it’s a good idea for scrum masters to take product owner training.
• The range of courses and certifications available from Scrum.org and who should consider taking the Professional Scrum Foundations course.
• How program, project and release planning practices can be added to the Scrum framework.
• What’s in the next version of the Scrum Guide (if Ryan and I were invited to edit it).
• And Ryan’s favourite topic, the sprint goal.
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)
MY ONLINE COURSES
🚀 Agile Foundations for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/foundations)
🏉 Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/scrum)
📐 Estimating Business Apps (https://customery.com/estimating)
Keep experimenting 🧪
More About This Author
- YouTube26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development – YouTube
- Podcasts26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development
- YouTube21 January 2024When to Use Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps – YouTube
- YouTube21 January 2024Amazing Apps Show Trailer – YouTube