Today we have enabled 2021 Release Wave 2 on our instance and on just opening the one of the Model Driven Apps, have observed a small icon as Column Options just beside Advanced Filtering.
This new option Column Options comes with the below features.
- Add new columns, from current or related tables.
- Remove columns.
- Change the order of columns in the grid.
Continue Reading Gopinath’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Gopinath’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2021.09.20Print and Save button on the Report – Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE2021.09.19Advanced Lookup – Are we getting our old simplified look and feel for Lookups? – Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE2021.09.19Column Options – Dynamics 365 Homepage grid
- Dyn365CE2021.08.27You do not have a valid license to access this website please contact your system administrator – The user with SystemUserId in OrganizationContext is not licensed