Agilisys & North Lanarkshire Council have been working in partnership for over a year to modernise and transform technology, which ultimately delivers improvements to citizens across the North Lanarkshire area. It was apparent that data existed in silos, with much of it either inaccessible or only visible to the appropriate service tower.
Working together, we have used modern Microsoft technologies to deliver data insights, surfacing and making data visible, which allows for improvements in data quality as well as more informed decision making.
Additional benefits of this work include reduction in manual processes to produce reports, allowing key council staff to focus more on analysis of data rather than data collection and manual reporting.
Technology used to deliver this includes: Power Platform, Power BI, SQL & Synapse,
During this session, we’ll share with you how the BI hub was developed, the impact that this has had on the council, and the longer term strategy for data insights at North Lanarkshire Council.
– share a practical example of how a modern data strategy can lead to significant process and service quality improvements
– walk through the steps we followed to take this from an idea, through to business case and implementation
– share lessons learned and recommendations for data insight success
More About This Author
- YouTube2021.03.06Julien Miquel – Le centre d’excellence : Pour une gouvernance maîtrisée dans la Power Platform – YouTube
- YouTube2021.03.06Veronique Lengelle – Gérer SharePoint Online avec PowerShell PnP – YouTube
- YouTube2021.03.06Florent Appointaire – AKS et App Gateway: le combo idéal – YouTube
- YouTube2021.03.06David Rivard – Les API Personnalisés (Custom Api), une nouvelle perspective! – YouTube