The bar code scanner scans the bar code. The Item No. against which the bar code is assigned should be populated on Sales Line Subform.
- The mouse cursor is on Sales Line sub form field No. and Bar code scanner scans a bar code.Once the bar code is scanned a Serial No. is populated on No. field of Sales Line sub form
- Customization should be done to…
Continue Reading chrisdsilvablog’s Article on their blog
Bar code Integration with Business Central – Chris D’silva’s Blog – Dynamics NAV and Business Central
Blog Syndicated with chrisdsilvablog’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.16How to make Drop Shipment with Item tracking and Requisition worksheet in Business Central ?
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.10Business Central: How will Item tracking affect Inbound, Outbound and Internal transactions?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.26Business Central: Why do we need Item tracking and how do I set it up?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.09Functional Tip: How does Business Central assign priority to Responsibility Centres?