Skip to content

Paddy Byrne

122 Posts
20,731 Views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Power Apps Nights: Securing the Dataverse

It's my first night class of 2021!What better way to start the new year than with everyone's favourite topic (well, after licencing) - Security!It's fun building flashy apps and automation solutions to…

📅 1 February 2021 👁 68 views ↗ Blog - I am Paddy Byrne
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Wrestling with the Community

Everyone knows that I love wrestling. One thing I love more than wrestling is being a wrestling fan. In fact, I probably love discussing wrestling with other wrestling fans more than the…

📅 22 December 2020 👁 70 views ↗ Blog - I am Paddy Byrne
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Setting Business Process Flows Using Power Automate

This article will explain how to assign a business process flow to a record in Dynamics 365 or Power Apps using Power Automate. You can read the article…

📅 18 November 2020 👁 89 views