Canvas Apps 020: Create a Basic Hamburger Menu
In this video, I’ll demonstrate how to create a basic hamburger menu. For the hamburger menu, I’ll create a custom component which is populated by a collection. I’ll…
In this video, I’ll demonstrate how to create a basic hamburger menu. For the hamburger menu, I’ll create a custom component which is populated by a collection. I’ll…
Power Platform functional consultant Claire Carmichael joined John and me for some Microsoft BizApps show and tell. We have two presentations. @ 00:42:50 – I explain what business…
On Saturday, 4th April 2020, I presented my first speaking session. The concept came from MVP Victor Dantes. Victor had some friends who’ve career had been affected by…
This live stream was a pilot episode where myself and @SharePointJohn got together to talk the Power Platform. The format of the broadcast is that we chat a…
In #Microsoft #PowerApps, I like to make my apps more accessible by adding icons on my buttons to enhance the user experience. However, the results of placing an…
This video is part of my ‘Easy Opportunities Manager’ series, which documents building a basic #CanvasApp #PowerApp to easily manage opportunity records in the Common Data Service (#CDS).…
In this journal, I thank the Scottish Summit for getting me out of a rut and I set myself some new goals for the year ahead. Continue Reading…
This video is part of my ‘Easy Opportunities Manager’ series, which documents building a basic #CanvasApp #PowerApp to easily manage opportunity records in the Common Data Service (#CDS).…
In January 2020, I created a Flow in Power Automate to transcribe audio files to text using Azure Cognitive Services Batch Transcription service. You can view the post here …
This video is part of my ‘Easy Opportunities Manager’ series, which documents building a basic #CanvasApp #PowerApp to easily manage opportunity records in the Common Data Service (#CDS).…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

