Use Filter Array instead of Nested List Records to Optimise the Cloud Flow
In this post, I will explain how you can use the Filter Array action to filter the required rows of the output data from the List Records action.…
In this post, I will explain how you can use the Filter Array action to filter the required rows of the output data from the List Records action.…
Have you ever wondered what the Skip Token parameter in the List Records action of Common Data Service (current environment) connector is for? In this post, I will explain…
In this post, I will explain how you can dynamically populate the Activity Parties or any other array input parameter by switching to input entire array and populating with…
In this post, I will explain how you need to populate the entity (or table) type input parameters for some of the bound/unbound actions in cloud flows. That…
In my previous post, I have described how to populate Owner value dynamically in Power Automate. The trick I used in that post only works for the Owner…
When building flows in Power Automate, sometimes we need more than just adding a dynamic value for complex scenarios (or at least for complex data types like polymorphic…
Did you know that there are two types of identifiers used in the SharePoint connector to identify an item in a SharePoint list or a SharePoint document? The first…
Recently, Microsoft has added validation in the Flow Checker to show the following warning message to the users if any of the Select Query, Filter Query or Top Count is not specified in…
Date/Time picker is one of the fundamental controls which is not available in Power Apps canvas app yet. The Power Apps idea of adding “Time” picker on the Date…
This is the third post in a three-part series of File field as input and SharePoint as storage. You can check out the other posts via these links (Part…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

