Skip to content

Ivan Ficko

35 Posts
8,795 Views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Power BI Embedder for XrmToolBox

Introduction I can finally announce that my first XrmToolbox tool is publicly available. It’s called Power BI Embedder and it allows you to embed Power BI reports into…

📅 5 December 2019 👁 215 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Is your PCF control read-only?

Issue I’ve noticed that most of the PCF controls out there that are available as open-source projects have the same problem. They don’t handle states of the field.…

📅 25 November 2019 👁 379 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

D365 Webhooks – Part 3

Introduction In the last blog of the series, we looked into the structure of webhook response and managed to parse it to the known object that is easy…

📅 29 July 2019 👁 183 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

D365 Webhooks – Part 2

Introduction Last time we did a configuration of a simple D365 webhook with Azure Functions. This time we will check how to implement sync/async webhooks and upgrade it…

📅 17 July 2019 👁 304 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

PCF Time – Gallery Control

I’ve been playing with PCF for last few days and I finally managed to finish my first control. I wanted to make a control that will show thumbnails…

📅 3 June 2019 👁 116 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

D365 Webhooks – Part 1

Overview Webhooks are present in Dynamics CE world since version 9.0, end of 2017, but I think that they are not used that much by the people in…

📅 22 May 2019 👁 159 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

How to embed Forms Pro in Dynamics 365

Introduction It’s been a while since Forms Pro became available as a public preview and I must say that I fell in love with them when I saw…

📅 4 May 2019 👁 367 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

When smart matching became dumb matching

There are 2 ways of tracking emails in Dynamics 365: folder-level tracking and correlation method. Folder-level tracking will fit only a few cases, but the correlation method will…

📅 18 April 2019 👁 265 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

D365 Forms – VE vs​ Embedded Canvas App

A lot of people asked me an opinion on using embedded canvas apps instead of virtual entities to show additional information on the form, so I decided to…

📅 7 April 2019 👁 1,005 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

New CrmSdk force us to use .NET v4.6.2

It’s that time of the year when all older organizations are upgraded to the latest version of Dynamics and with that upgrade tons of new issues are produced…

📅 12 February 2019 👁 453 views