DeDupe Rules Auto Publisher is available for previous Dynamics versions
Some of the people asked if I can make this solution available for earlier versions of Dynamics. After some struggle when trying to create a v8.1 environment I…
Some of the people asked if I can make this solution available for earlier versions of Dynamics. After some struggle when trying to create a v8.1 environment I…
Lately, I noticed that I started to get errors while trying to connect v9.x organizations via console applications that were using OrganizationServiceProxy. Everything was set up just as…
Dynamics 365 and Exchange integration is plug & play with some minor configuration…I just don’t think so. Lately, I had an issue that emails were not syncing to…
Since I found out that it’s possible to revert Dynamics 365 to pre-9.0 releases I made a solution that is compatible with older releases of Dynamics 365. Now…
I recently discovered that you can downgrade D365 v9.0 to earlier versions like v8.2 or even v8.1. Also, I noticed that others around me didn’t know that it’s…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

