Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
After sometime of doing the research and getting my courage to start recording content for YouTube, I’m pleased to launch a new YouTube Channel called: Power Platform Clinic (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWf-GCQz9zrdo4-79EkFKbQ) This channel is…
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
As Microsoft just recently applied the latest update 2020 wave 1 to our instances, which includes an update to the editor to the notes section. Previously, it was using a plain text…
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
So, after learning on how to make a PCF control from my previous learning experience. I decided to look for other controls that I can work on. One of them is the…
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
In the previous post, we have discussed how to configure Azure AD B2C using the Open ID Connect method. One of the challenges that I had in my past experience is that…
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
The second part of the series of the blog post is to leverage the Microsoft Azure AD capability to deliver the authentication capability for the Dynamics 365 Portal.…
📅 3 June 2019
👁 164 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
I’ve been recently deployed a quite complex Dynamics 365 portal solution involving a custom authentication provider and other features such as Power BI Embedded and SharePoint integration. In…
📅 4 April 2019
👁 222 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Microsoft product team just shared the latest update for Unified Interface in the October 2018 release. This is important especially for those who have started embracing Unifed Interface…
📅 7 September 2018
👁 468 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Recently I’ve been experimenting with Microsoft Flow and its counterpart, Logic Apps. A thing that I noticed could become a game changer in designing a business solution these…
📅 2 September 2018
👁 564 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Microsoft just announced the October’18 Release Notes from the last week’s Business Application Summit conference at Seattle. The first question that might come up is: Why October, aren’t…
📅 30 July 2018
👁 229 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Today I encountered a very weird error when I’m working with my team to create a very simple workflow, on a status update, if the status is equal…
📅 23 July 2018
👁 272 views