This post will explain how you can implement a plug-in that will allow the normal users without prvDeleteActivity (Delete privilege for the Activity table) to
- end a recurring appointment series, update recurrence information, or
- convert an existing appointment to a recurring appointment.
In most of the Dynamics 365/Power Apps + Dataverse implementations, it is a common practice not…
Continue Reading firstname.lastname@example.org (Linn Zaw Win)’s Article on their blog
Allow Users Without Delete Privilege on Activity to End Recurring Appointment Series or Convert Single Appointment to Recurring One
Some of the actions related to the recurring appointment will require the Delete privilege for the Activity table but if there is a business requirement not to grant the Delete privilege to the normal users, it can still be achieved by implementing the plug-in as in this post.
Blog Syndicated with email@example.com (Linn Zaw Win)’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2022.09.19Formatting Section or Field Label as Bold/Italic in Model-driven App
- Dyn365CE2022.09.05Debugging Pre Operation Plug-In Without Plug-In Trace Log
- Dyn365CE2022.08.31Cloud Flows with Dataverse Trigger Not Working After Solution Import
- Dyn365CE2022.07.09Error Handling and Show Error Message from API in Canvas App