This post will explain how you can implement a plug-in that will allow the normal users without prvDeleteActivity (Delete privilege for the Activity table) to
- end a recurring appointment series, update recurrence information, or
- convert an existing appointment to a recurring appointment.
In most of the Dynamics 365/Power Apps + Dataverse implementations, it is a common practice not…
Continue Reading email@example.com (Linn Zaw Win)’s Article on their blog
Allow Users Without Delete Privilege on Activity to End Recurring Appointment Series or Convert Single Appointment to Recurring One
Some of the actions related to the recurring appointment will require the Delete privilege for the Activity table but if there is a business requirement not to grant the Delete privilege to the normal users, it can still be achieved by implementing the plug-in as in this post.
Blog Syndicated with firstname.lastname@example.org (Linn Zaw Win)’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2021.09.13Automatically Create SharePoint Folder Structure Based on Specific Table in Dataverse Using Cloud Flow (Part 3 of 6)
- Dyn365CE2021.09.07Trigger OnCreate Cloud Flow for Existing Rows (Part 2 of 6)
- Dyn365CE2021.08.31Automatically Create SharePoint Document Location for Dataverse/Dynamics 365 Using Cloud Flow (Part 1 of 5)
- Dyn365CE2021.06.24The Return of Composite Address Control in Model-driven Apps – Now with Built-in Autocomplete Functionality