This #TipTuesday post has a couple of things in it, one of which is not working for me in my test install of Dynamics GP though! DOH!
Add to Shortcuts menu option
In most Dynamics GP windows, under the File menu, there is an option "Add to Shortcuts". If it's not visible there on some windows, it will be either a third-party product or a former third-party product. Example: you will not find…
Continue Reading Jen Kuntz’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Jen Kuntz’s Permission
More About This Author
- Jen is a self-employed Dynamics GP consultant, based in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. She is a Microsoft MVP in Business Applications (since 2016), a GPUG All-Star and a designated accountant (CPA, CGA).
- Dyn365GP28 February 2024Lessons learned from not trusting my gut
- Dyn365GP20 February 2024MS Learn Fabric Analytics Engineer Challenge Part 12
- Dyn365GP19 February 2024MS Learn Fabric Analytics Engineer Challenge Part 11
- Dyn365GP19 February 2024MS Learn Fabric Analytics Engineer Challenge Part 10