Earlier, whenever there was a need to add new columns or remove columns from the home grid of any entity you had to perform a series of steps like navigating to customization, choosing the entity, adding the columns and then publishing it.
Now, with just one click on the setting in the model-driven apps, you can customize grid columns and their order right from the grid view page itself.
Here is how it is going to look:
If you aren’t able to view the column options settings it is because the environment is not upgraded. The environment should be release wave 2 2021 enabled.
Below are the steps on how column options settings can be helpful:
- Select any entity of your choice and navigate to the home grid as shown below:
- Now click on the column option setting right next to the Filter icon:
An Edit columns pop up is going open up:
- The default columns are set already. If you wish to add more columns, click on the Add column You can choose any of the columns and…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2021.11.29Enhancement in Email Template
- Dyn365CE2021.11.25Enhance security in Dynamics 365 CRM using AAD Security Groups
- Dyn365CE2021.11.23Explore the new Deal Manager to increase your Sales in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE2021.11.182021 Release Wave 2 Updates to Business Units, Security Roles and Users in Dynamics 365 CRM and Dataverse