In this blog, we will see one of the preview features of Dynamics 365 CRM – Enable Managed Environments. With this feature, admins can enable, disable or edit environments in the Power Platform admin center. With a managed environment, admin can take control of the Power platform at scale, with less effort, and with more insight regardless of the type of the environment. All apps and flows in the Managed environment are premium.
- User must have the global admin, Power Platform service admin, or Dynamics 365 admin Azure Active Directory role
- Any user with permission to see environment details can view the Managed Environments property for an environment
- Users with the Delegated Admin role or the Environment Admin security role aren’t allowed to change the Managed Environments property in an environment
Now let’s see how the admin can enable this feature.
- Go to Power Platform admin center.
- Select the required environment as shown below à Click on the…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.09.30How to add and subtract date using subtractFromTime() and addToTime() functions within Power Automate
- Dyn365CE2022.09.23How to overcome the issue of ‘clear fields value’ of Bulk Update command in Resco Mobile App
- Dyn365CE2022.09.21‘Setting’ as a solution component in Power Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.09.14Execute Custom actions using sales insight cards (assistant V3) in D365 CE