As seen in our previous blog, we can create a custom API that can be triggered in Dynamics 365 CRM Workflows. But since Microsoft is moving away from Dynamics 365 CRM Workflows to Power Automate Flows, we should too. So, in this blog, we will see how to use the same Custom API in a Power Automate Flow.
After creating a custom API, follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to your environment from powerapps.com and to your solution -> Click on New -> Select Cloud Flow.
- Search for “when a row is added” in the trigger and select “When a row is added, modified or deleted” trigger.
ol style=”text-align: justify” start=”3″>
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2021.09.15Programmatically know the Time control Status using the GetState method
- Dyn365CE2021.09.14Multiselect Lookup control PCF now available in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE2021.09.13Use of Custom API in Power Automate Flow
- Dyn365CE2021.09.06Enhanced user experience with new Modern Control on Subject Entity