In our previous blog, we saw the process of adding Canvas apps to Teams. In that, the user can share the Canvas app by embedding it directly into Microsoft Teams (using the option Add to Teams in Power Apps).
Now, in this blog, we will see how to share a Model-driven app by embedding it directly into Microsoft Teams. The main purpose of this feature is to share the apps within the teams so that any user/team members can also work on the same as per the requirement of the organization. Users can add the model-driven app as a Tab app or personal app in Teams.
Embed a model-driven app as a personal app in Teams:
1. Log in to Power Apps –> Go to Apps in the menu (as shown below screenshot):
2. Select the model-driven app you wanted to share (user can select system apps or custom apps) –> Select More actions(…) –> Select Add to Teams.
- After selecting Add to Teams, one panel opens on the right side of the screen as shown in the below screenshot:
Note: In this blog, I…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.08.12Performance Insights (Preview) in Model-Driven Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.08.10Multi-Select Option field in Dynamics 365 V9.2 using Power Automate
- Dyn365CE2022.08.08Use of Enable Managed Environments(Preview) feature in Power Platform
- Dyn365CE2022.08.04Format input values into different user input formats using Formatting API in PCF Control