#123. Learn how to use sprint goals to communicate to your stakeholders what your team has committed to building this sprint. If you can write your sprint goal in the subject line of the sprint review invitation to your stakeholders, and they stampede to accept your invite and beat down the door at sprint review, that’s a great sprint goal.
This episode includes examples of sprint goals for Dynamics 365 and Power Apps projects and answers sprint goal questions like:
• What’s the benefit for having a good sprint goal?
• How do we write good sprint goals?
• How can we use sprint goals?
• Can we have more than one sprint goal?
• How do we create a sprint goal for lots of different unrelated items?
What sprint goal is your team working on? Let me know on LinkedIn.
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)
MY ONLINE COURSES
🚀 Agile Foundations for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/foundations)
🏉 Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/scrum)
📐 Estimating Business Apps (https://customery.com/estimating)
Keep experimenting 🧪
More About This Author
- YouTube26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development – YouTube
- Podcasts26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development
- YouTube21 January 2024When to Use Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps – YouTube
- YouTube21 January 2024Amazing Apps Show Trailer – YouTube