FULL SHOW NOTES
• A brief talk about Roma Gupta’s life, family, country of origin.
• Covid19 situation in India and how is that affecting her and her family members.
• How Roma’s IT journey started
• A conversation about Roma’s career background.
• The projects she’s working on in Africa.
• Romas focus and area of specialization when it comes to technology.
• Roma’s experience in Dynamics 365 marketing and Click Dimensions.
• Describes the differences between the products and which is popular with customers.
• What excites Roma the most about the future of Power Platform.
• Power Automate as the best Integration platform for moving data.
• Roma’s story and her journey into becoming a Microsoft MVP and her involvement with the MVP community.
• Roma’s thoughts about Microsoft’s user group platform.
• What was the biggest surprise and impact to Roma since becoming a Microsoft MVP?
• Roma’s recommendations to people considering becoming a Microsoft MVP.
• Roma’s future plans, and she is looking forward to attending the MVP summit.
I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque