This week it came to attention two new possible actions to buttons created using list formatting:
- setValue: Updates a field value
- openContextMenu: Displays the default context menu for the list item
With the first one, we can update the values of any field in the list item. And update multiple field values with a single click.
Not only this but we can use dynamic values and do…
Continue Reading Michel Mendes’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Michel Mendes’s Permission
More About This Author
SharePoint and Office 365 Consultant/Developer always trying to get the best from Microsoft stack (Microsoft 365/Azure/Power Platform and related stuff).
Living in Ireland since 2018, I had previously worked in Brazil as a consultant/developer for Office 365, SharePoint and related technologies for almost 10 years.
- Dyn365CE2021.11.28Custom Like/Dislike functionality using SharePoint list formatting
- Dyn365CE2021.11.19Quick SharePoint Approvals using list formatting JSON to set field values
- Dyn365CE2021.10.16Getting the working hours/time zones for other users using Microsoft Graph API
- Dyn365CE2021.10.09Permanently delete SharePoint list items using Power Automate (skip the Recycle Bin)