Recently created Dynamics CE 30 days trial version and observed the below changes related to Environment selection.
- Environments are divided into various categories.
- Click on Filter and choose the required options like Your role, Data platform and Environment type options and Click on Done to see the environments based on the selected filter.
If you are using Dynamics 365 CE, you can check this feature using the below Power Apps Maker Portal Preview URL.
Hope you liked this new feature in Power Apps.
Like and share your valuable feedback on this article.
Articles you might like that are related to Dynamics 365 CE Environments.
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2022.10.05How to Download and Install Postman on your PC?
- Dyn365CE2022.09.21How to Enable the Modern Command Bar experience in the Canvas Apps?
- Dyn365CE2022.09.14Important changes (deprecations) coming in Power Apps and Power Automate
- Dyn365CE2022.09.13Power Apps Maker Portal new updates related to Environments