In our previous blog, we discussed how to enable the Canvas App for offline use and work offline with canvas app, which helps those users who need continuous access to data even in the absence of a stable internet connection. In this blog, we will explore how to use files and images offline in canvas app.
To enable the offline feature for images and files, the following prerequisites must be fulfilled:
- Set the maximum size, i.e., 10240 and 32768, to the image or file data type column from the advanced options in the column properties, as shown in the screenshot below:
- To ensure images are accessible in offline mode, it is necessary to include Image Descriptor and File Attachment tables in Mobile offline profiles. Please follow the below steps to add Image Descriptor and File Attachment tables to your Mobile offline profiles:
1. Go to the Power Platform Admin Center, select a specific environment, click on Settings > Expand Users + Permissions, option and click on Mobile…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE1 March 2024Group Opportunities for better analysis by aggregating the numeric fields in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dyn365CE29 February 2024Conquer the Clock: Time Management for Sales Teams using Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE28 February 2024Utilize a model for work classification based on sentiment prediction in Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024Metaverse and Customer Experience – Reimagining Engagement in a Virtual World