Quite obviously this is one of the most common asks in Flow to format a number. Here are some ways to do so using Format number Action in Flow (Power Automate).
This is available in Format number action in a Flow in Power Automate. This is available in Number Functions connector.
Commas and Decimals
- For a standard simple number, you can simply denote by # and commas or other symbols where…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2020.11.23Adaptive Cards for Outlook Actionable Messages using Power Automate | Power Platform
- #Dyn365CE2020.11.12Find deprecated JS code used in your Dynamics 365 environment | Dynamics 365 v9 JS Validator tool | XrmToolBox
- #Dyn365CE2020.11.09Make On-Demand Flow to show up in Dynamics 365 | Power Automate
- #Dyn365CE2020.11.02Track and Set Regarding are disabled for Appointments in Dynamics 365 App For Outlook message | Demystified