Quite obviously this is one of the most common asks in Flow to format a number. Here are some ways to do so using Format number Action in Flow (Power Automate).
This is available in Format number action in a Flow in Power Automate. This is available in Number Functions connector.
Commas and Decimals
- For a standard simple number, you can simply denote by # and commas or other symbols where…
Continue Reading priyeshwagh777’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with priyeshwagh777’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2020.06.01Implement character length validation in a Canvas Power App | Power Platform
- #Dyn365CE2020.05.30Logged In User details in a Canvas Power App
- #Dyn365CE2020.05.27Loop through array of objects in a Flow & Create records in CDS | Power Automate
- #Dyn365CE2020.05.24Implementing Exit app, Logout and Confirm Exit features in a Canvas Power App