In our previous blog, we saw how we can create an advanced form in Real Time Marketing. This blog will be a continuation of the same. Here, we will see how we can manage a form.
Edit a Live form:
The Edit button on the top of the ribbon bar allows you to update a published form. Begin editing your live form and when you save, your changes will automatically be published.
Unpublish your live form:
Choosing the stop button will unpublish your live form and remove it from Content Delivery Network (CDN), so visitors to your web page will no longer be able to see it. You will also see the status of the form change to Draft from Live.
In the right pane, you can view the properties of the selected field on the canvas.
- Label: Caption of the field that is visible to the user.
- Placeholder text: In the field, a placeholder will appear and disappear automatically once the user starts typing.
- Required: This field cannot be left empty if…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2023.05.16Add Custom Buttons on Editable Grid within Microsoft Power Pages
- Dyn365CE2023.05.15Enabling modern “Share” provision on Dashboards and Views within Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE2023.05.11Creating Canvas App using AI Copilot (preview) option
- Dyn365CE2023.05.10‘Maker Welcome Content’ Option in Power Platform Admin Center