Intellipaat Salesforce course: https://intellipaat.com/salesforce-training/
This intellipaat tutorial for Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administration is in a comprehensive manner. You will be fully trained in handling the Salesforce platform, working with Salesforce database, application design, automation processes, project management and more.
Salesforce is the most widely used CRM software in the world. It is accessible via the cloud platform and available on any device. Thanks to this and extensive set of features for entire sales, marketing and customer relationship life cycle there is increased demand for Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administration professionals.
Course Overview :-
1. Salesforce CRM software and its features
2. Learn Salesforce Cloud, Force.com platform
3. Inside and outside sales, customer support
4. Business logic, UI, security, data model features
5. Designing portals, reports and dashboard in Salesforce
6. Customizing apps, data validation, and debugging
7. MVC Architecture and SOQL
8. Standard List Controller
9. Salesforce 201, 401 Certification
Click on the time-stamp below to move directly to the points you want to know-
0:05 Introduction Salesforce
0:41 Demand of Salesforce
1:30 Why Intellipaat
1:42 Course content & benefits
2:07 Job assistance
Check our complete playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVHgQku8Z934ZHa6VSqs-VcuJxvM67b8P
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Who should go for this course?
● Software Administrators
● Sales Managers and Executives
More About This Author
- YouTube2020.10.30Azure DevOps Tutorial | Learn Azure DevOps | Azure DevOps Training | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Azure SQL Database Deploy | Relational Database in Azure | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Python Sequences Tutorial | Sequence Operation in Python | Python Tutorial | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Cryptography Tutorial For Beginners | Learn Cryptography | Cybersecurity Training | Intellipaat – YouTube