Intellipaat Power BI course: https://intellipaat.com/power-bi-training/
This tutorial is an introduction to Power BI, the kind of solutions it provides, the features of Power BI, Types of Power BI services, comparison between Power BI and Tableau.
If you’ve enjoyed this video, Like us and Subscribe to our channel for more similar informative videos and free tutorials.
Got any questions about Power BI? Ask us in the comment section below.
Are you looking for something more? Enroll in our Power BI training course and become a certified Power BI Professional (https://goo.gl/suyJvE). It is a 24 hrs instructor led training provided by Intellipaat which is completely aligned with industry standards and certification bodies
- 24×7 Life time Access & Support
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Job Assistance
- Mentors with +14 yrs industry experience
- Industry Oriented Courseware
6. Life time free Course Upgrade
Why take this course?
Today every business enterprise and department needs extensive business insights and Power BI puts the power in your hands. You can easily work with multiple sources of data, convert it into a report, graph, or data visualization of your choice. Get real-time insights and deploy it faster than any other BI tool available in the market. It is open source and highly intuitive and does not need technical knowledge or IT support. This Training will prepare you for the top paying jobs in the market and help you grow your career at a rapid pace.
What you will learn in this course?
This course will be covering following topics:
1.Get an in-depth understanding of Power BI and how it works in different scenarios
2.Learn about the three vital components – the Desktop, service, and Mobile apps
3.Visualize and analyze data, derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
4.Create compelling reports, visualizations, derive real-time insights and deploy it on demand
5.Create, share, collaborate and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards
6.Know how to get work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
7.Use Salesforce Data, Azure SQL Database & SQL server analysis tabular data
8.Deploy content packs to work with Quick Books online and Adobe analytics
9.Complete live Projects on Power BI to get hands-on experience.
For more information:
Please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +91-7847955955
More About This Author
- YouTube2020.10.30Azure DevOps Tutorial | Learn Azure DevOps | Azure DevOps Training | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Azure SQL Database Deploy | Relational Database in Azure | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Python Sequences Tutorial | Sequence Operation in Python | Python Tutorial | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Cryptography Tutorial For Beginners | Learn Cryptography | Cybersecurity Training | Intellipaat – YouTube