The Power Apps studio default version is set based on the environment location and the refresh cadence and this version will update automatically, when a new update is released.
You can change this authoring version of the canvas apps in the Power platform environment to an earlier version or the later version available for your environment.
Follow the below steps to view and change the authoring version in the Canvas Apps.
- Click on the below article link and create a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Profile.
- Click on the below article link to create Power Apps Trial.
Follow the below steps after the Prerequisites.
Step 1: Click here to Open Power Apps Maker Portal in the new browser profile, created in the Prerequisites.
If you are using US GCC Cloud, then follow the below article for Power Apps Maker Portal URL.
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.05.31How to get the Logged in User Information in the Power Apps?
- Dyn365CE2023.05.31How to install Power Platform Tools in Visual Studio Code?
- Dyn365CE2023.05.29How to Install the Apps from the Microsoft AppSource to your Dataverse Environment?
- Dyn365CE2023.05.19Thank You So Much for 1 Million+ Views