Microsoft has recently released the Canvas Offline experimental feature for mobile applications on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
With this feature, you can easily enable the Dataverse-centric canvas Power Apps for offline scenarios, without using the Power Fx SaveData/ LoadData functions or manage offline data with the complex collections.
Using normal Power Fx formulas, you can build the app and the offline feature handles the rest of all the other work.
In this article, will explain the process to enable the Dataverse Offline (Experimental feature) in the Canvas Apps.
- Click on the below article link and create a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Profile.
- Click on the below article link to create Power Apps Trial 30 days or if you have already have an Powers Apps Tenant, skip this step.
Follow the below steps…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.05.31How to get the Logged in User Information in the Power Apps?
- Dyn365CE2023.05.31How to install Power Platform Tools in Visual Studio Code?
- Dyn365CE2023.05.29How to Install the Apps from the Microsoft AppSource to your Dataverse Environment?
- Dyn365CE2023.05.19Thank You So Much for 1 Million+ Views