Hey! I’m back with my blog series on Workflows. My last blog was on how to create Custom Workflows in Dynamics NAV….This blog is on how to create Custom Workflows in Business Central..the Extension way!
- Business Central On-Premise
- Visual studio code(VS Code)
- Launch Business Central Administration, and enable the below and restart service…
Continue Reading chrisdsilvablog’s Article on their blog
How to create Custom Workflow(The Extension way) – Chris D’silva’s Blog – Dynamics NAV and Business Central
Blog Syndicated with chrisdsilvablog’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.16How to make Drop Shipment with Item tracking and Requisition worksheet in Business Central ?
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.10Business Central: How will Item tracking affect Inbound, Outbound and Internal transactions?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.26Business Central: Why do we need Item tracking and how do I set it up?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.09Functional Tip: How does Business Central assign priority to Responsibility Centres?